Fierce Gaming Network Multi-Platform Website Gaming Community's
Fierce Gaming Network is a Powerful and Supportive Multi-Platform Website Gaming Community that Strives on bringing Gamers & Content Creators together in one place regardless of Race, Religion, or Sexual Orientation.
In order to meet the goals of this community, it’s important for members to feel like they are in a safe place that is populated by people with shared & like minded interests. As such, we request that you read and adhere to the guidelines that follow.
- Treat others online as you would treat them in real life
- Be tolerant towards others viewpoints; respectfully disagree when opinions do not align
- Respect the privacy & information of other members
- Communicate with courtesy and respect
Do not do any of the following:
- Make personal attacks on other community members
- Use defamatory remarks or make false statements against others
- Post prejudiced comments or profanity
- Bully or make inflammatory remarks to other community members
- You May not Use Our Community or Website to Promote or Advertise ANY Website or Group Claiming to be "Social Media for Gamers" "Social Network for Gamers" "Social Media Network for Gamers" (**This is Grounds for immediate termination and forfeit of your account, and may end in a possible Ban**)
- Flame or insult other members (unless you're obviously joking)
NO posting personal info (address, social security number, things like that)
Derail a thread's topic
Post links to phishing sites
Advertise other forums. (gaming forums, gaming social media forums,)
Advertise services without admins permission
Repetitively post in the incorrect topic/thread
Do not argue with site staff
Harass anyone, or make them feel uncomfortable.
Use messaging responsibly.
- These tools are intended to keep members in touch with one another, to help facilitate networking and to promote common interests. Some examples might include:
- Talking about member to member gaming
- game nights
- Reaching out to individual members to coordinate a event
Messaging and use of personal contact information made available through the Member Directory
—including names, social media accounts is Prohibited for these activities - including but not limited to, solicitations for business or personal services, fundraising, cold-calling of any kind, mass-mailings, or broadcast emails., trying to hire for services, get clients, poaching, trying to build up your personal community, trying to get them to join a "Social Media for Gamers" Website, recruiting for outside Clans/Orgs/Teams.
Any member that is caught doing any of these will result in a immediate ban. We respect the privacy and public message system made available to members to communicate in a safe and non harassing way.
We will take action when we see someone violating these guidelines. Please try to follow the guidelines, we're trying to create a fun and safe environment for everyone. Not following the community guidelines can and will result in a PERMANENT BAN.
We can not be held responsible for anything posted by the users of this forum. We will do our best to remove illegal content. Please report anything that is considered illegal, copyrighted, impersonation(ed) based on U.S Law.
or by email at email@example.com
By logging into the community and activating your profile, you are considered to be in agreement with the terms and conditions listed above, & our updated CoC - Code of Conduct